Where we deliver
We deliver to all places in the world.
- Standard Delivery: FREE on all orders : Normally 3-5 working days (inside Indonesia)
- Express Delivery Next working day (order before 2pm) Around Rp 35.000 on first 5kg. (depend on the shipping company)
- NEW FREE Collect in Store (available to pick up within 5 working days
Please note the following:
- Order cut-off for all delivery services is 2pm (Indonesia time). Orders placed after 2pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 2pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Tiki, Lega and JNE.
- Larger deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbor to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbor or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
We accept the following Payment Methods:
- MasterCard, Visa, and PayPal
Tracking your order
You will be able to track your order by visiting Your Account, signing in and clicking on Order History. We will also send you an email at each stage of the process, i.e. when the order is placed, when the payment has been authorized and then when the order has been dispatched.
If you would like to know the delivery status of your order, please click here to track your order on the Tiki website.
To return online purchases by Post
- There is no need to telephone us when sending a return.
- Please fill out the Return Summary section on the right-hand side of the Tiki which will have been included in the parcel in which your order was delivered.
- Please enter the quantity of the items you are returning and select a reason for return from one of the listed options.
- Please confirm whether you would like a refund or an exchange on the item.
- Detach the Return Summary and Freepost Returns Label from the Tiki.
- Place the Return Summary along with the items you are returning inside the parcel, and attach the Freepost Returns Label to the outside of the parcel by removing the adhesive backing.
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office.
- Please keep the Parcel Summary displaying your order details for your reference and quote your order reference specified there on all correspondence.
To return online purchases to our Stores
We recommend that any products bought from www.navilnatural.com are returned by post using the Freepost Returns Label found on the Parcel Summary that will have been included in the parcel in which your order was delivered. This is because some prices, products and offers are exclusive to www. navilnatural.com and therefore we cannot process a refund in-store.